Showing the single result
Whip-it. More than 60 years of manufacturing knowledge
If you think that nang cream chargers are new on the market, then you should think again. Whip-it chargers have been on the market for the past 60 years. They first started manufacturing in the early 1950s in Switzerland. These chargers can be used in any N2O or nitrous oxide nang cream chargers.
Most people know the cream chargers as nangs in Australia, for those who don’t know what nang is. Each of the chargers has NSF certification and is HACCP compliant. Each of the chargers has 8 grams of pure nitrous oxide. These canisters can be used for home or professional use.
These nangs cream chargers are different from others
It can be confusing to know which nang cream chargers to purchase for your dispenser. This is what makes the Whip-it chargers so different.
- They aren’t just using the best N2O for the chargers; but they are using the highest quality medical grade. It meets all the Pharmacopoeia Eur III and Vii Pharmacopoeia HG requirements. Making them the best and most reliable on the market.
- The newest models are painted green so that you can see the difference between the old model and the latest model.
- The manufacturer guarantees that there are no duds or leakage in any of the chargers. They do have more than 60 years of experience to be able to guarantee this.
- The cream chargers are known as universal canisters and are easy to install.
- There will not be any oily residue or any industrial aftertaste with the Whip-it canisters.
For those who are looking for nang canisters that give the best quality N2O, you should consider the whip-it canisters. They are made from the highest medical-grade nitrous oxide and guarantee that the canisters won’t leak or rust. It is also known that whip-it chargers are cost-effective, especially if you buy them in bulk. If they aren’t green in color, then you should know that they aren’t the latest chargers on the market.